Welcome to the brand new National Foundation for Cancer Research website! After six months of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to officially announce the launch of the new and improved www.nfcr.org.
Throughout the new site, you will discover a wealth of content, all of which is now built to be responsive to multiple devices. Visit us from your desktop, laptop or mobile device and easily access our information and stories to see first-hand the life-saving impact of your charitable giving dollars.
The new website has many new features, as well as some brought over from the previous site. New content and features include:
- Meet Our Scientists. A brand new section where you can get to know each NFCR-funded scientist and see what they are working on. Although this elite group of men and women come from diverse backgrounds and specialize in different areas of research, they are united by one common goal and that is to find a cure for cancer — for all cancers.
- Areas of Focus. From life-saving breakthroughs in immunotherapy to advances in metastasis research, cancer genetics, precision medicine, anti-angiogenic therapies and more, NFCR-funded scientists are leading the way into a new era of cancer prevention, detection and treatment.
- Cancer Types. NFCR-funded scientists are all, in some way, using cancer genomics, but there are still certain cancer types that are most impacted by their projects. Specifics about those projects – as well as the cancer diagnoses – can be found here.
- About Us. Learn more about the National Foundation for Cancer Research.
- Get Involved. Arts4TheCure. Szent-Györgyi Prize for Progress in Cancer Research. Youth Ambassador Program. Daffodils and Diamonds. It’s easy to find a program that you’re passionate about and make a difference.
- Ways to Give. There are so many different ways you can support life-saving cancer research today and in the future.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest news in breakthrough discoveries, prevention tips, cancer-fighting recipes, inspiring supporter stories and more.
We value your opinion!
Have a look around and let us know what you think of our new website. All comments and feedback are welcome. Please also let us know if you cannot find something or would like to make a suggestion for new information or topics.
Post a comment