Do you love to travel?
Your next flight could help save a life.
Fly to Find a Cure is a signature fundraising program which allows those who are frequent flyers, travel enthusiasts, and most importantly, those passionate about supporting cancer research, make a real impact … with the added benefit of receiving airline miles in return.
Fly to Find A Cure Airline Partners
Benefits of Joining Fly to Find A Cure
- Your gift supports cutting-edge cancer research. Learn about the cancer research breakthroughs we fund in our 2022 Progress Snapshot.
- Donations are a great way to keep your frequent flyer account active.
- NFCR assists with allocating your miles to your account and/or accounts of family members and friends, at no cost. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for the appropriate number of miles to appear in your account.
- A portion of your donation may be tax-deductible. Please always consult your tax advisor.
Protect your Miles – Give Monthly to Fly to Find A Cure
To ensure you can reach all your travel goals and maintain philanthropic support for cancer research for a cure, setting up automated gifts through Fly to Find a Cure could be just the ticket! Why?
- It helps keep your airline miles active.
- It’s convenient for you.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- It guarantees support for future life-saving breakthroughs.
Meet Others Who Are Giving Wings to Cancer Research
Cancer Research is one of the most important things there is. It impacts such a huge number of people and I like that I can help the cause.Jerry Harrington, Donor, Fly to Find a Cure
Donating to the National Foundation for Cancer Research’s Fly to Find a Cure program makes me feel like I’m helping people everywhere, including myself. It’s always wonderful to get the extra mileage to visit the places I want to go.Betty Locke, Donor, Fly to Find a Cure