Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the National Foundation for Cancer Research.
Volunteering is a wonderful opportunity to participate in community service efforts, give back to society and inspire others, as well as promote goodness or improve the quality of life for others.
Why Volunteer with NFCR:
- You can make a difference!
- Feeling of self-worth and respect
- Go beyond fulfilling a requirement
- Enhance your college admission profile (for high school students)
- Make contacts for future employment
- Volunteer-based scholarships (for those headed to college or graduate school)
5/4-5/8: 2022 Wells Fargo Golf Championship | TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, 10000 Oaklyn Drive, Potomac, MD 20854
5/28: Knock Cancer Out of the Park with the Bowie Baysox | 4101 Crain Highway, Bowie, MD 20716
Get in Touch
We are often in need of volunteers to help us further our mission and have opportunities to work on a variety of projects in areas such as marketing, fundraising, digital, direct mail, and events. If you are able to help us in any of these areas, or if you have something else in mind, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘VOLUNTEER’ in the subject line.